Monday 25 July 2011

Review: Phenomen'eyes mascara Givenchy...

Oh ladies what a day on Oxford street trying on make up and having so much fun talking to everyone at the different brands' counters. I originally walked in Debehams to buy my favorite perfum "Ysatis" de Givenchy, which I've been wearing for as long as I can remember. As a little girl, I remember being amazed by my mother's French perfums, Chanel n°5 and Givenchy are very familiar to me.

I can defenetly say that anyone who knows me recognizes this particular fragrance straight away. An old french lady who I remember to be so charming and sophisticated once told me, to have that one perfum that people will remember me of, instead of using many. Fragrances have a very powerful effect on memory, you can suddenly remember an event or a person long forgotten just by the scent. Without mentioning its power to charm and enchant.



 

Carlos, one of the make up artists offered to do my make up using the above "Prisimissine" eyeshadow palette (above). He then applied the "Phenomen'eyes" mascara, and I'm so thankful he did! I was always thinking of trying it at some point but never got around to doing it. He applied it of one eye and let me try for myself on the other side, I was stunned straight away. Where do I start, it perfectly curls and separates lashes. It has a high-tech, patented round sphere at the tip of the precision wand that reaches every lash and adapts to all eye shapes.

The result? A beautifully fanned-out panoramic effect, holding the curve of your lashes perfectly in place. This mascara is effortless, no need to apply many coats (which means using less products) and it looks fab. If you want longer and natural looking lashes, then this is perfect for you. The eyeshadow palette is a little expensive, however the mascara is more than worth its price.(one might want to be careful thought while applying on the lower lash line, not to heurt the eye)



Price: £ 39.50 (Prisimissine eyeshadow palette, Givenchy)
         £ 20 (Phenomen'eyes mascara, Givenchy)
         £ 67 (Ysatis, Givenchy)


I was also offered these yummy Givenchy cupcakes.



And because I spent over £50, I received this Givenchy pouch, which I now use to store my make up for short trips. Doesn't it looks gorgeous!





Have ever tried any Givenchy products before? What do you think of the Phenomen'eyes mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment