Monday 25 July 2011

Georgous yet simple hairstyle...

Today I decided to plate my hair, since I was a little girl this has been a regular style of mine. My mother and sister have always been very happy to do it for me. As well as a great time to bond with them, it also brings back childhood memories of my culture so dear to me, from Madagascar.



It only takes 15 minutes and doesn't heurt. I keep it on all night and I undo them in the morning, to discover beautiful waves. This style is mainly great for two things:
  • Promoting hair growth
  • Creating waves without damaging the hair (with heat)

I have tried many different hair serum before and "Keralong shea butter serum" is by far my favorite. My hair feels so light, supple and soft, not greasy. This serum allowed me to keep it for 4 days, looking more gorgeous each day.




This hairstyle is so simple and natural, my hair absolutely loves it.


Have you tried plating your hair before? Would you prefer this to curling/waving irons?

1 comment:

  1. It's simple? I could never do that! :) You are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete