Sunday 2 January 2011

Mac eyeshadow palette...

For christmas, I got myself this Mac eyeshadow palette, it's not complete and i'll take additionnal colours later. The palette cost me £11 and each colour £9. I've had my eyes on these colors for ages and I'm glad I finally got them. Smokey looks here I come

(From left to right)
1st row: cork, romp, satin taupe, patina, mulch
2nd row: wookwinked, vanilla, bisque, shroom, all that glitters

What's your opinion on Mac eyeshadows? Which ones are your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely palette & color selections. thanks for sharing. I don't own any of the MAC colors. I only have the dupes (Milani & Jordana). I did depot & put them in my MAC Palettes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome, they are great but pricy, you can find similar colors from other brands and for much cheaper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suggest Paradisco by mac its a frost finish eyeshadow it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete